Pulse for Playdate
A downloadable game
Pulse is a stripped down action-puzzle game made exclusively for Playdate.
Your goal is to clear all of the game's 84 stages in a single run. On each stage, you must rush to the exit before the time limit expires, and failure will end your run. Your tool for accomplishing this feat is the humble D-pad.
- 84 increasingly difficult stages from easy to evil
- Practice mode lets you practice tough stages so you don't fail them on your runs
- Local high score table ranked by max stage reached and time taken, and best times for each stage
- Five user slots to let you compete with your friends and family
- Simple theme that is clear and easy to see on the Playdate's screen
- Suitably irritating sounds
- Full Colour PDF manual
After purchasing the game, you will be able to download Pulse.pdx.zip. You can upload this file to your playdate account and use the Sideload feature to be able to download and install the game directly to your playdate wherever you have a Wi-Fi connection. See the official Playdate page for more details on Sideloading games.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.50 USD. You will get access to the following files: